Why organisations trust me:
- Experienced executive leader with 10+ years leading strategy teams
- Adaptive leadership skills
- Confident navigating complex, multi-stakeholder relationships
- Creation of respected and valued partnerships that deliver outstanding results
- Inspirational and intentional leadership style
I joined Environment Canterbury in 1999 after emigrating from South Africa with my family. I held a number of positions during this time, and was the Director Strategy and Planning from 2008 until 2017.
I have a BA in Geography and English, a Masters in Town and Regional Planning and a Graduate Certificate in Business Administration.
Some words that describe me: Family, outcome focussed, conscientious, passionate, integrity, people development, walking, reading. – Jill